The “Guidance letter for entering school(SHUGAKU ANNAI)” is sent out by the municipal office to those applicants who have a child of foreign nationality. The child can enter a Japanese public school by requesting entry at a local board of education or the municipal office. If the child is a Japanese national, these procedures are not required. The school attendance notice(SHUGAKU TSUUCHI)will be sent by the municipal office. In addition, please make sure to get a health checkup and attend a new student orientation before entrance.